Triple Citrus Cake
8 ounces lime yogurt
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
Zest of 2 lemons, minced
1 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons orange juice
How to make Triple Citrus Cake
1. Whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. With an electric mixer, beat yogurt, eggs, sugar, vanilla and oil until combined.
3. Switch to a spatula and fold in flour mixture until incorporated.
4. Coat a 9 x 5 loaf pan with floured baking spray (or use parchment paper coated with baking spray as well) and pour in batter. Smooth evenly. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
5. Allow cake to cool at least an hour.
6. When cake is cool, move to a serving plate or cake platter. Mix powdered sugar with orange juice until smooth and drizzle the glaze over cake.