Paksiw na Lechong Manok sa Pinya Ingredients :(Roasted Chicken Stew With Pineapple
* Leftover lechong manok (roasted chicken), cut into serving portions (at least 1/2 of a whole)
* Pineapple (canned), diced – 4 to 5 slices
* 1 medium sized onion, diced
* 2 large onions, sliced into rings
* 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
* 2 bay leaves
* black peppercorns
* black pepper powder
* 1 and 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
* 4 tbsp soy sauce
* 4 tbsp vinegar
* 1/2 c pineapple syrup
* Salt to taste
* 2 c water
* 1 tsp Cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 c of water
How To Cook Paksiw na Lechong Manok sa Pinya:
1. Pour in all ingredients in a pot (except for the cornstarch) and cook them until the chicken meat starts to pull apart.
2. Pour the cornstarch mixture. Stir and simmer until the sauce thickens. Enjoy!
Serve with steamed rice.