Barbacoa Beef Bowls
- 4 cups cooked white rice, warmed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups Barbacoa Beef, warmed
- 2 cups halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 large avocado, pitted and diced
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- In a large bowl, toss together the warm rice and fresh lime juice. Divide evenly among four serving bowls.
- Into each bowl, place ½ cup beef, ½ cup tomatoes, ¼ of the beans, ¼ cup corn, ⅛ cup green onion, and ¼ of the avocado.
- Garnish each bowl with a tablespoon of chopped cilantro leaves.