This is why the words “curb appeal” were invented!!
- 2 bags of frozen raspberries
- 1 bottle of vodka (26 oz)
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 large mason jars with lids
- Split the bottle of vodka evenly between the two mason jars.
- Add one bag of frozen raspberries to each jar.
- Add 1 cup of sugar to each jar.
- Put the lid on the jar and store in a cool dark place for a couple of months, giving it a shake every once in a while.
This beautiful liquid is like a dessert all on its own, served on the rocks, but the ways you can use it are endless… Over ice cream, in a bellini, with champagne as a mimosa, mixed with fruit juice like a punch. The list goes on and on…
Author: Cooks with Cocktails