Granny’s Pound Cake
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 stick Land-O’Lakes butter (room temperature)
- 2 sticks Parkay margarine (room temperature)
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups cake flour, sifted after measuring
- 6 Jumbo eggs
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, margarine, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Alternate adding eggs and flour beating well after each addition.
- Grease and flour (or use Baking Pam) a large (12 cup) Bundt pan or two loaf pans.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour 45 minutes.
recipe courtesy of savingdessert.com