This breathtakingly beautiful outdoor sanctuary is a marvelous place to spend your time while enjoying a glass of wine or cup of coffee while you curl up and read, or just nature watch. Everyone deserves a enticing space like this to sit and relax. Gathering one’s thoughts have never been so pleasantly fashioned!!
Need more stylish design ideas in Black & White. This stunning hallway, is sophisticated and chic. The ceiling and wall where the door is located just compliment this stunning design. The black and white photos add character to what otherwise could be considered sterile walls. It is a delightful place to connect the rooms!!
Chewy Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
|In a mixer, beat the butter and sugars. Add vanilla, egg, and salt, and baking soda and mix well. Mix in flour just until combined. Stir in chips. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
Drop by 2 TBS scoops onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes or until golden around the edges. Immediately sprinkle with sea salt. Let cool on the sheet before transferring onto a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
- 15 Slider Buns
- 1 lb Breaded Chicken Tenders * *These should be cooked already** (weight is approx.)
- 2 c Pasta Sauce
- 2 c Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ½ c Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp Garlic powder (more to taste)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish.
- Place cooked chicken tenders on the bottom buns and then cover them in sauce.
- Combine the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle it over the sauce.
- Place the top buns on the sliders.
- Melt the butter and mix the garlic powder until it is thoroughly combined. (feel free to add more garlic powder if you like garlic as much as I do!)
- Pour the melted butter over the buns and then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
recipe courtesy of homemadeinterest.com
I have not posted in a while and so please forgive me. I will also post several new blogs in the next few days. I spent a good deal of the previous year traveling around the country and the world and I have enjoyed every single moment of it. I would like to share some of my memories from these travels with you. I hope I inspire you as much as you inspire me.
So I finally made it to Italy. It’s a place I’ve wanted to go for most of my life. I was in Milan, Bologna, Rimini and the Italian Coast. Portofino, Sante Magherita, Rapallo as well as a few other places. I loved the Italian Coast for its beauty, people and food. It is so charming, romantic, stunning and lovely!!!
While in Portofino, one of the hotels I stayed at was the Excelsior Hotel. A 5 star hotel located at the top of the hill with such a spectacular view, I could barely say goodbye to when it was time to leave. While you have a meal, you can take in the most magnificent ocean views.
I will never forget my time spent here and the wonderful, people, food, wine and time we had here. I will be returning to the Italian coast again later this year, but will check out different towns and villages next time. I suggest you get out there and see the world. Don’t worry about language barriers. Someone always speaks your language.